November 18, 2009

Awards, Music, and Concert Pt. 1

Awards

Dahlia passed on some awards to me, and first I just want to say thanks, second, I'm going to pass them to you guys.


Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.




This award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendship through the blog world.
Rules:
-Nominate 10 bloggers you feel deserve the Humane Award

Rules: Link back to the person who gave you the award. Nominate up to 10 bloggers who are deserving of the award. Display the award on you blog.





Humane Award Goes To:

-Missy
-Holly
-Orchid
-SimplyShy01
-Lanna

The Lemonade AND Friend Awards Go To:

-Missy
-Holly
-Orchid
-SimplyShy01
-Lanna
-Maria
-Princess
-Chrissy

Music

I know I'm a little late, but I've finally discovered Death Cab For Cutie's album, Narrow Stairs, which is awesome. Bixby Canyon Bridge is really good and deeply meaningful.

Also, you should still listen to I've Got Nothing by ChartJackers.

Concert

Here's a video of Paper Route, Paramore's opening act.



Here's one of Taylor Swift, of whom I am a big fan, walking in between acts.


I'll download Paramore playing soon.

Your Blogger Person Chick,
Nadia

No comments: