December 01, 2009

New Moon Review

I went into the movie theater on November 20th and I was convinced I was going to hate it, but then it was awesome.

SPOILERS AHEAD

Robert Pattison sucked a bit, but when they showed him in Brazil, he was acting well...but that was only for about four seconds...

The fight scene was pretty cool, but I think I'd have liked it better if they hadn't let it out for people to watch beforehand.

Nobody really got any better at acting, unfortunately, but Taylor Lautner pulled in all together and made other people look good, too.

If 'Twilight's' rating was a -6, then 'New Moon' was an 8 or 7. (It's a range of 20 (-10 to 10))

From Your Reviewer-Type Person,
Nadia

2 comments:

Turity said...

I haven't watched it yet, but I've heard it's way better than Twilight. Jacob looks awesome!

Hello said...

I don't think your thinking is all that weird.
Me