October 12, 2010

Bad Science Jokes

Alright, so I have a teacher who, every other day tells a joke. Relating to science. And I can't say they're very good.

Now, this teacher is the kind of person who likes to rap in class about how cool science is. That would be cool, if it weren't also so pitiful. Also, I strongly dislike him because a) he sat me at the edge of a full table even though there are TWO EMPTY DESKS! and b) his entire class is a rerun of my 5th, 7th, and 8th grade classes, and it's supposed to be an advanced class.

So I'd just like to record the jokes he tells, for future reference and your amusement. Start.

Where does bad light go?
Prism.

Johnny was a chemist's son, but Johnny is no more, for what Johnny thought was H2O was H2SO4 (sulfuric acid).

Why do scientists park on the street at night, but not in the day?
Because they prefer nitrates.

What did the male magnet say to the female magnet?
From your backside, you were pretty repulsive, but from the front, you're rather attractive.

Two things were walking, and one said, "Why are you so negative?" and the other said, "I gained an electron." (I paraphrased here.)

Why was the turkey playing in the band?
Because he had the drumsticks!

Who was the roundest knight of King Arthur's court?
Sir Cumference (circumference)

Pretty bad, huh? Stay tuned for more!

Your Blogger,
Nadia

1 comment:

Emily said...

Those are terrible jokes!

Easy classes, in theory, are a good thing, but they're just boring. I sympathize with you completely - I cannot tell you in how many history classes we've "learned" about exploration. You would think people remember it after learning about it since fourth grade, but they don't.