June 13, 2009

Picture Change And 100

Yes. I am finally changing my profile picture. It was this,

But now I will change it to this,


His name is Mr. Devious and expresses who I am in his deviousness. Do you SEE his pipe?!?!

And perhaps you may be asking yourself why I am changing my picture NOW. Well, as you probably don't notice, this is my HUNDREDTH POST!

Cue the confetti, Jimmy!
Yes. I have a little lackey named Jimmy who has been waiting at the ready to drop the confetti since November. What, you didn't get one when you made a blog?

I've decided to change the picture every 100 posts. And in some more commemoration, soon, I will post a "Top 100."

A "Top 100 What," I do not know. And that's why I'm asking YOU

I could put all the post in order of my favorite to least favorite! But that would be boring.

Top 100 Books on my shelf? Nah.

Well, since I'm obviously not creative enough for this, I need YOU! (Ha ha! I sound like Uncle Sam in all those posters calling us to action.)

So, please leave comments with what you want me to do for my Top 100.

Your 100-Post-Old Blogger,
Nadia

2 comments:

SimplyShy01 said...

I like the idea of changing your profile picture every 100 posts! Smart!

As for the idea about Top 100, I'd recommend:

Top 100 best books you've read

Top 100 best comments you've gotten on your blog

Top 100 best foods you've eaten

Top 100 best authors

Top 100 best characters from books you've read

Top 100 least favorite characters from books you've read

Top 100 weirdest names of characters

Top 100 weirdest titles for books

Just thinking outside the box.

Take care and have a nice day :)!

-SimplyShy

Ren @ All By Myshelf said...

I like some of SimplyShy's suggestions. These are my faves:
Top 100 best books you've read
Top 100 best comments you've gotten on your blog
Top 100 best characters from books you've read

I think one of those would be best. I can't think of anything else to add to the list.