Why do I think this? Well, here's a few reasons why I hate Disney:
- The trademark Disney sign made me think it said "Gisnep"
- It made me believe something about tigers that turned out to not be true. (I'll blog about it later.)
- Disney gave me unrealistic expectations about hair
- Everyone in those movies had a great singing voice. while mine was terrible
- They always take a perfectly good fairytale/classic movie and RUIN it with a sequel. Why can't Cinderella just ride off into the sunset and be done with it?
- Almost all of the girls barely now the guy at all when they marry him (Read "Just Ella" by Margaret Haddix if you agree.)
- Hannah Montana
- Selena Gomez
- Jonas Brothers
- Camp Rock
- High School Musical
- ALL of the shows have world's most idiotic script! Characters are stupid. Logic is seemingly non-existent, or at least skewed. Conflict could be solved in such a simpler way, but being dumb characters, they decide to take the hard way.
- I can FEEL my IQ dropping as I watch the horribly thought-out, predictible story line unfold.
Yeah, that's why I despise Disney Media.
P.S. Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Linda (my computer) was getting repaired. Forgive me? Anyways, a little life update: I got a snow day today! And I'm getting one tomorrow! I went sledding today, and I sang the "There's Snow In My Pants"song quite a few times. I ended up in sopping wet jeans.