Put your music on shuffle ask these questions, and get the answer with the next song! Like so:
1. How would you/I (Nadia Murti. I'm not sure which pronoun to use. The last person used "you" but I'm not sure if it makes very much sense) describe yourself/me?
"Revenge Is Sweeter (Than You Ever Were)" by The Veronicas
I guess I'm just not a sweet person. I don't know if that's true or completely false.
2. What do you/I like in a guy/girl?
"One Sweet Love" by Sara Bareilles
Aw! All I can say.
3. How do you/I feel today?
"Shake It" by Metro Station
4. What's your/my life's purpose?
"Lost" by Katy Perry
To figure out what's going on in Lost!
5. What do your/my friends think of you/me?
"City" by Sara Bareilles
They think I'm a city girl! I'm not sure whether that's a compliment or insult.
6. What do your/my parents think of you/me?
"Without You" by the Clique Girlz
They want to be free of me. They also thought they'd miss me when I leave, but won't. Not a bit. Actually, the song makes a lot of sense if you think of it as a parent singing to a kid.
7. What do you/I often think about?
"You Think" by the Clique Girlz.
Three choices: a) I just...think, b) I think about what others think, or c) I think very vain thoughts.
8. What do you/I think about the person you/I like?
"Wish You The Worst" by Katy Perry
According to the song, I wish the person was with me and not with whomever he is with. And I want his relationship to crash and burn. Makes sense.
9. What do you/I want to be when you/I grow up?
"You're Not Sorry" by Taylor Swift
That is not sense-making! (If you've read Pretties by Scott Westerfeld, you'll get that.) Can I pick another?
"One Of The Boys" by Katy Perry.
I want to be one of the boys, apparently. (Actually, I understand that. They way girls act is infuriating. Girls can often be petty and obnoxious, not to mention backstabbing. Guys are cooler in the way that they don't do that.)
10. What will you/I dance to at your/my wedding?
"Untouched" by The Veronicas
Hmm...it is my jam.
11. What will they play at your/my funeral?
"Smile" by Clique Girlz
NOT FUNNY, iTUNES!
12. What is your/my biggest fear?
"I'm Still Breathing" by Katy Perry
To stop breathing?
13. What is your/my biggest secret?
"Love Song" by Sara Bareilles
That I forgot how to play this on the piano after months of annoying people with the constant sound of it for months--if they found out about it, they'd kill me.
14. What do you think of your/my friends?
"Tell Me Why" by Taylor Swift
Does this mean I think my friends have all changed their personalities, try to stop me from having other friends and constantly crush my spirit?
15. What is your/my future going to be like?
"Misery Business" by Paramore (my favorite band)
I don't think that's good.
16. What do you/I see in the person you like?
"In Your Eyes" by Sara Bareilles
Their eyes, it seems. Oh, how cliché!
17. What will be the song for you/me and your/my spouse?
"Les Yeux Des Marie" by Andrea Lindsay (It's a great song, even if you don't understand it!)
We shall live in France! Our marriage will be relatively happy.
That was fun! I know this isn't the kind of game where you tag people, but I'm going to anyway. I tag the following people:
So get going! And I also encourage you guys to all check out some of the songs up there. Most of them are pretty good.