December 13, 2010

Diary of a Freshman: Snow Day

Today, thank God, is a snow day. So what am I doing? Of course, I sitting in my room being bored to death.

You see, I asked my friend on Saturday when she wanted to study, but she then remembered that she was going to be out of town. Okay, plausible enough, I studied alone and babysat vicious three year olds that night.

Sunday night, I asked if they wanted to do the usual--in wintertime and on most snow days, we all go to this hill in our neighborhood for a couple of hours, then go back to one of our houses for hot cocoa by a fire. They said that they needed to study. Ok. So I'm being bored at home now, because I have no form of transport and they live close to me and are busy.

But don't be like me!

Finish homework, play in the snow, see your friends, have a ride at the ready, break out the hot cocoa and old Disney movies, and have fun!

Unlike me. :( [Though this is probably better than being at school. Maybe.]

Your BORED Blogger,
Nadia

No comments: