November 21, 2008

Twilight Movie! (MAJOR Spoiler Alert) Part 1

Today is, as you must know, is November 21st, A.K.A. The Twilight Movie Premier Day. Every other minute I was saying to my neighbor, "Seven hours and thirty-seven minutes! We're so close!" or something along those lines, but I was mostly counting down the minutes.

I saw it at 5:20 p.m. I was in line at 4:10 p.m. I left my house at 3:53 p.m. I left the theater at 7:37 p.m.

As I was driving to Pizza Hut, my friends and I were talking about the movie, and I realized that I said, "My favorite part was..." about eight times, so I also realized that I was in love with the movie, something I had not anticipated.

So here is the list of my favorite parts, starting from the beginning:

-The part where, in my theater, the film skidded, then stopped for five minutes, and people got VERY mad.

-The first time in the cafe and Mike and Eric are fighting about Bella, then Tyler comes up and says, "It's okay, baby. I gotcha' back," then kisses her cheek really quick and runs away. Mike chases after him like lightning, and Eric brings up the rear.

-The Cullen Cafe Entrance=Epic. Electric Guitar Solo and all. They were just stomping in, two at a time, couples first, and it was like, "Ba nahw, ba nahw, ba nahw, ba na na na nawh, ba nahw..." Epic.

-Edward's listening to the conversation between Jessica and Bella on her first day.

-"She's with Jasper, the blond one who looks like he's in pain." --Jessica

-The way Edward looked and what he did when Bella came in to Biology. He had his hand over his mouth like he was going to throw up or pass out from her B.O.

-The conversations with Renee.

-Robert's facial expressions in the second Biology class.

-"Are you serious?" "What?" "You're asking me about the weather?" "Um...yes?" "Well, I don't like it. I don't like anything wet, or cold." Edward laughs at the "cold" remark. Pun unintended.

-The hallway scene after the second bio class. I don't know why. Rob did look awesome in that part.

-Kirsten/Bella's face after Robert/Edward saves her from the van.

-The way Charlie treated Tyler was great! He was so critical and mean and funny!

-When Bella gets caught spying on Rosalie, Carlisle, and Edward

-The conversation that follows.

-The narration

-Mr. Malina is great!

-The ask-out from Mike to Bella, and Edward's reaction.

-Edward's explanation of how he stopped the van.

-I kinda' like how Edward acts like such a jerk after the field trip with the, "No. Our bus is full."

-"Edible art?" The apple-leg-hand thing. That entire conversation. I do not know why, but the line "C'mon, you should come tomorrow. Have some fun," really stuck with me.

-Bella telling Angela that she is a strong, independent woman, and that she should ask Eric. I understood why they just got Eric to be the Ben.

-It's funny how Jessica thought Bella had a major crush on Edward and was teasing her about it. I like that one person (Angela or Eric?) defends her and Mike is like, "Yeah, he doesn't get invited anywhere 'cause he's a freak."

-The flash-back was pretty cool. I like how Jacob told the story.

-I laughed so hard when Jessica was talking about her dress and how it made her look good.

-I laughed when Edward said, "You should put on your seatbelt," like it was a comeback to Bella's "You should put on your seatbelt."

-The part where Edward was telling Bella what everyone in the room was thinking about, I was cracking up. ___. Money. ___. Money. ___. Money. ___. Money. Cat."

-I am completely in love with the montage. I adore how she pictured herself wearing the fancy clothes, laying on the red couch, and Edward was the better-looking Dracula, drinking from her neck.

More to come, because this is a very long list already!!!

No comments: