May 08, 2009

Mini-Blog: Chats And Books

Thank you very much, Dahlia, Maria, and Kate Awesome for coming today! It was a lot of fun!

Tomorrow's chat will be at the same place at 7:00 pm EST. The chat will be about the Twilight Series. Come whether you like the books or not, because talking about books is what we'll be there to do, and that is not the same as sitting around for an hour and praising a book.

We will most likely end up debating about whether or not the book is good.

Also, over at Chick Lit Teens, they're giving away five copies of Meg Cabot's new Airhead for free. I encourage you to go over there and sign up to win.

Your Blogger,
Nadia

1 comment:

Ren @ All By Myshelf said...

I think I'll skip the Twilight chat.
1) I haven't read it, and don't plan to.
2) Twilight discussions get kind of scary.

I should start working on my short story, I still don't know what it's going to be about.