January 14, 2011

200th Post!

I recently began my 2nd year of blogging, and now this is my 200th post, and do you know what that means? It means that I'm changing my profile picture!
Do you SEE it's majestic lepuprechaun-ness??? It's beautiful! For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, look to THIS POST. I don't think more than one person read it, but I think it was among my best, so my new profile picture is the picture of a Lepuprechaun, which I made. It looks really good if you squint.

I really have got to thank all the readers and subscribers, without your comments of encouragement, I might've quit a long time ago, and that would have been awful.

By the way, I opted out of the 100 Something List. Too much work, not enough items for a list. And let's be honest, does anyone want to go through such a long list?

I want to give a shout-out to Holly, Ren, Orchid, Ninja Monkey, Brave Chickens, and A-Goya!

Thank everyone so much! Oh, and cue the confetti, Jimmy!
Talk to you in the next post! You guys are the best!

Your Old Hand Blogger,
Nadia!

No comments: