January 21, 2011

Diary of a Freshman: Phenomena Finished!

Remember Unexplained Phenomena and Phenomena Solved? Well now it's finished.

An important thing to remember is that if something matters to you, stop being childish and fix it.

That's what I did.

Six months after all of this had started, I sent my friend a message saying, "Can we just be friends again?" to which she replied, "Yeah, of course we can be friends again!" Not so hard.

Now we're friends just like we used to be. We still have our separate groups of friends, but we always talk when we get the chance, and I like it better this way. I'm glad that we both stopped being prideful or whatever else we were.

So I think this will be the last "Diary of a Freshman: Phenomena _____!" Unless, God forbid, there's a Phenomena Reinstated. *shudder*

The point is: It's high school, guys--grow up!

Your Mature Blogger,
Nadia

No comments: