August 16, 2010

Sleepy Woes

You know what sucks? Trying to fix your sleep cycle. Do you know what time it is right now? 4:25 am.

Do you know when school starts? Tomorrow.

I took some cold medicine around 11 pm to know me out, but it is 4:30 now, and I'm hardly drowsy.

And so, I have devised a plan so that I can sleep at the right time tonight so that I don't pass out on the [high school] bus, nor my first [high school] class.

'Cause that could be embarrassing. And God only knows what goes on in high school. I could get my SHOES stolen! (Actually, on the first day of middle school, my older sister got her phone stolen. Someone very politely asked to borrow it, and never gave it back. Is that stealing? I think I'll return to this later.)

Also, I wouldn't want to miss out on anything, especially since I have to report back to you for my Diary of A Freshman. No, I will not let you down! For you, for the next generation of high schoolers! For the future historians! For the children! End world hunger for those who don't have maps and education like such as South Africa and the Iraq we were such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the US should help the US and help South Africa it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future--wait a sec, never mind, that was the 2007's Miss Teen South Carolina's answer to "Why do you think 20% of Americans can't find America on a map?"

But you get the point. I'm going to try not to fall asleep or faint, because lack of sleep combined with lack of food (it's still Ramadan) will be BAD, and I DO NOT want to be forever know as the chick whose shirt blew up as she fainted and fell down the stairs.

So, to amuse you and help me to not fall asleep, I will periodically write in a post, and post it later. It will look something like this:
4:43:56 AM
Watching runway fails is so funny!

4:58:32 AM
Darn it! I'm still not 5'4''! I mean, someone whose dad is 6'3'' and whose mom is 5'0'' should be at least 5'4'' at 13, am I right?!

and I assume that by 5 pm it'll sound something like this...

5:29:46 PM
I chased a bunny around the yard. His name is Charles. But then he hopped away when I collapsed. He waited for my guards to go down, then he attacked! What a jerk! I hope he never comes back! Who does he think he is? I was nearly passed out, and he just left??? I never want to see his ears again!
I miss Charles so much.

Ok, well, I hope you have fun with my delusions!

Your Tired Blogger,
Nadia

No comments: