August 29, 2010

I Love Stats

Hey guys! Have you seen the new tab on Blogger? It says Stats and it is wonderful.

As you may well have noticed, I'm a fan of creeping. And with this tab, I can be a MEGA CREEPER! And it's easier.

So I now know that my most visited post is 'Tis Better To Have Loved And Lost Than To Have Never Loved At All, which surprises me, since I forgot that that post existed at all. And hey, are you using a Windows? You're a part of the majority!

Are you feeling creeped out yet? You're probably not alone! (I wonder if my magic Stats tab can tell me that...) Just another example of how NOTHING is private now, what with the internet and my magic Stats tab.

I even know where you live.

Dun dun duhhhhhhhhhhn.

Well, not really, but I know most of you are in America. The country that visits the second most? Netherlands. Yeah, I didn't expect that either.

Sorry, my Dutch readers, but I was not rooting for Holland to win the World Cup.

Your Creepy Blogger,
Nadia

No comments: